We Provide Professional and Efficient (COVID-19) Remediation Services.
- It's normal to observe minor dampness on aforementioned areas as thorough dryness has not yet occurred, caution is advised especially when trafficking over hard/smooth surfaces.
- All disinfecting supplies utilized will removed from site and discarded accordingly.
STRONGWATER Disinfecting Protocol
- All workers directly involved on the job execution will be fully geared with PPE.
- Hand pump sprayers and microfiber cloths will be used to apply disinfectant and wipe down
- all non-porous surfaces/areas within hand reach according to scope of work (floor surfaces
will be fogged only).
- Contents on surfaces such as decoration/art/statues will be subjected only to fogging.
- All un-wanted fogged items and wall hanging pictures/art must be covered by the owners to
avoid the risk of any potential damages.
- Strongwater Group Services is not responsible for any personal content manipulation.
- Using a fogger, fog the areas with disinfectant solution.
- The service is limited to disinfecting only, additional polishing may be required for some surfaces such as; metal/glass due to residual disinfectant on pointed surfaces.
Strongwater Group Services Provides Water removel and water damage remediation and restoration services for condos, coops, apartment building, commercial office building and retail spaces throughout the new york city area. Our state-of-the art extraction and drying equipment can take care of even the largest jobs.
We are a full-service water damage restoration company providing:
- Emergancy water extraction
- Structural drying Services
- HEPA water Vacuuming
- Debris removel
- Complete rebuilding and restoration of your demaged property
- Water demaged estimates
- Water demaged appraisals
- Expert witness testimony
Per the federal guidelines, STRONGWATER is part of the "Emergency services sector" within the Hazardous Materials category. The sector specifically identifies "workers who conduct a range of operations and sercices that a essentail to critical intrastructrue viability" including "workers who support hazardous materials response and cleanup ." (source)